this weekend was much more exciting than i had anticipated! had planned on going to a wedding and baby shower; didn't plan on taking the jackster to the emergency room.
oh, yes, that's right. in a WWF move that would've impressed even the rock, jack took a flying leap off our loveseat to try to land on mike. instead, he missed, rolled, and grabbed his arm howling in pain. i was so scared he broke it.
the doc looked at it, felt it, did this little 2 second manuever and presto! his little dislocated elbow was right back in place--YAY!! i probably should've asked the doc to teach me how to do it b/c it's bound to happen again in the future :)
it's all good.
as for the wedding--my friend lynel was a beautiful bride--congrats!
my friend tara's baby shower was so cool, too. met other adoptive moms, so that's always fun. tara got everything she needs--now she just needs her referral so she can go get her little boy malak from ethiopia!! soon, i hope!
all in all, a pretty good weekend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Ouch! I'm glad it was so easy to fix you son's arm and that it was nothing more serious!
It was really good to meet you at Tara's shower! I'm glad to find you blog so I can keep up with how things are going for you guys. You're in my prayers!
Jennifer
Oh my word! Poor little Jack! I'm glad it ended up being minor and not something as bad as a break! But, I guy has got to practice his wrestling moves! Tricky...
Oh I forgot- thanks for coming to my shower!!!! I was so glad you were there and I had probably 4 seperate people tell me how awsome you were. (aaaw) There were 2 other adopting moms that got sick and cancelled last minute but I still want you to meet them- such fun!!
Post a Comment