Saturday, December 29, 2007

last minute invitation!

i know i've been missing from the blogosphere for awhile, so my apologies! and i promise to post pix asap, but i have to get the word out since new year's eve snuck up on me this year.

to anyone in town, we're having a "come meet baby tate/new year's eve" shindig, and though it's last minute, we'd love to have people stop by. it's come and go, so even if you have other plans, feel free to come by and say hi before heading on to other parties.

kids are welcome, and if you need directions to my place, leave me a comment and i'll email you asap.

again, would love to see you all!

2 comments:

Tara said...

Hi! I got your email and I think we are going to attempt to make a little appearance at the "come meet baby Tate/New Years" party! (Jenn and her husband may come with us too)
How is that little boy doing?! I can't wait to meet him!

Anonymous said...

I am SO sad to have missed the par-tay on Monday night!! Can't wait to hear all about it, and come meet Tate and see you guys!! :)