Monday, December 10, 2007

Introducing Adrien Tate





MORE PICS TO COME SOON!

THANKS FOR YOUR PRAYERS!

11 comments:

Rusty said...

Congratulations, I hope everything goes great! I am soo excited for you guys! He is a cutie!

In God's Name - Rusty Wallace

Bloggin' Mama said...

Awwww - what a cutie! Congrats to all of you!

Unknown said...

Yeah!!!!! I'm so happy for you! Can't wait to meet him! :)
-Andrea :)

veggiemom said...

He's beautiful and it looks like he has one excited big brother. :)
Congrats!!!
Kerri and Ruby

Jenn said...

Oh my gosh, he is so beautiful!!! Congratulations!!!

Tara said...

Oh he is sooo precious!! I can't wait to meet the little fella! Let us know when you're home and ready for visitors!!
Congrats mom!

Amy said...

He is too cute! Congrats! I am glad you guys made it out of OKC before the ice storm! :)

Anonymous said...

Hello- While I love looking at little one's from Ethiopia, I am very excited to have come across your blog. It appears you are doing a domestic adoption of an african american little boy- yes? My husband Luke & I adopted a little african american boy about exactly ten months ago. We were in Indianapolis, IN at the time & have recently moved to Gainesville, FL for my husband's medical residency. When you have time :) check out our blog at ljgutwein.blogspot.com. We would love to get to know you better & I am always willing to answer any questions you have. Although it looks like you may teach me some things since this is part deux!! :). Congrats on "Tate" Love -J

Julie Robinson said...

Congratulations! He is so cute! I am so glad you made it and you are now with Tate and because no electricity at home only at the church. Take care and enjoy your time together.

Anonymous said...

He is so precious and beautiful and wonderful!!! Congratulations guys!! (Sidebar: Your green top is cute Meredith). :)

Anonymous said...

I am so proud of you two! If you need any help in TX via MT let me know... my stomping grounds ya know.

Congrats,
Mark