if anyone's still reading this blog, we're still here! it's just been a crazy summer since tate STARTED CRAWLING!!!!
for about a month now, the little man's been cruising around. which basically means i have to be wearing my super-mom outfit all the time and be ever-vigilant. just when i was getting the hang of this mom of 2 thing, they go and change it all on me:)
also, tate's been fighting major ear infections for almost 5 months now, so tomorrow we see mr. fabulous ear specialist guy to see about getting some tubes. ugh!!
along the update lines, jack starts pre-K in about 2 weeks, and he couldn't be more excited. me either!!! i'm so ready for school to start so we're back on a schedule. i might actually blog more--but don't get your hopes up. in fact, at the rate tate's going, i won't post again until he starts walking, which is approximately 15 minutes from now since he's pulling up on everything.
in fact, gotta run. he's very fond of bookshelves.... (pix next time, i promise!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Yay, you're alive:-) Go Tate!!! (can you teach Pacey?)
I am still here and I know how busy a mom of two can be. I took a little unplanned blogging vacation myself this summer. I will be back again on ReadThisAndTellMeWhatItSays in September.
Sounds like both boys are doing great! We were so happy when school started here at our house too.
Kerri, Medina, and Ruby
Poor little crawler's ears sound horrible!! Interestingly enough though, Mal has had chronic ear infections for the last 2 months also! We pumped him full of SO many different antibiotics and then they were doing injections every day and then they wanted to put tubes in since nothing has been working. I decided to start looking at other possibilities- wanting to know the cause of all these stinkin infections. I ended up finding out that babies who get chronic ear infections- 80% of them are caused by food allergies! And since milk is a main food allergy and the only thing Malak was eating aside from fruit and vegi's- we took him off that first. He has been ear infection free ever since! Well, it took about 2 weeks for them to clear up but after that, not only have his ears have been clear, but the congestion that he's had since the day we got him has also disapeared. So sorry this is a novel, but we were pretty excited to discover the reason for all his pain for so many months!! Just thought I would share since it could be the same problem for little Tate.
whatever route you end up taking-
I hope the little guy feels better soon!!
Oh the ear infections. Jacob had tubes and they worked WONDERS. He hasn't had an ear infection since he got the tubes 3 years ago!! They were such a lifesaver for him!
I'm also ready for school to start back. Jacob is in pre-K, too!!
And I'm about to embark on the 'mom-of-3' thing and just in the last week it's starting to frighten me......
Post a Comment