apparently, i only post on holidays--happy st. patty's day everyone!
i'm going to admit something--i'm a HUGE fan of "dancing with the stars" (DWTS), which by the way, starts it's new season tonight. can i get a shout out for kristi yamaguchi, of 1990s ice-skating fame? that's right, i'm a nerd.
our 11th wedding anniversary (yes, you read that right--mike robbed the cradle) was saturday, and in keeping with my obsession with DWTS, he got us dance lessons! since i know how out of his comfort zone this is, i especially appreciate it.
hopefully i'll post sooner than memorial day weekend, but i'm finding that once you actually get the baby home, it becomes much more difficult to post at all:) now that there's 2 of them and 2 of us, we haven't quite perfected our man to man defense.
oh, and i have GREAT news which i've already blabbed all over the place, so i'm sure i've already told anyone who reads this, but my sister's pregnant!!! i can't wait to meet my little niece or nephew in october--yippeeeee!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Congrats Auntie!!
How exciting! Can't wait to see the new little one when the time comes!
Kerri and Ruby
PS - DWTS is the only reality show I've ever watched.
Congrats!!!
You'll get the hang of the man-to-man defense thing and before you know it, it becomes an unspoken you take this one and I'll take the other... I'm now worried about having to use "zone" defense in the near future - 3 of them and 2 of us.... Yikes!
Dancing lessons??! I am so jealous! I would love that, but I don't think Eric would so much...the weird thing is that that kid can bust a move! *sigh*
I love Kristi Yamaguchi. She rocks.
Cindy
Post a Comment